Tel:86-755-8638 1616   
Fax:86-755-6167 5805  
            ext. 0300   

Add:14/F Tower A Neptunus 
        Building, Nanhai Rd. 
        Nanshan Shenzhen 
        P. R. China,518054 
Home > Resources > > Business Registration & Incorporation
Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise (WFOE) Registration

WFOE is a Limited liability company wholly owned by the foreign investor(s). Generally, there are 3 types of WFOE:
Manufacturing WFOE
Consulting WFOE
Trading WFOE or FICE (Foreign-Invested Commercial Enterprise)

Documents Required
1. For companies and economic organizations: two certificates of incorporation or equivalent documents certified by Chinese embassy or Chinese consulate overseas; For individual investors: two copies of the investors' passport certified by Chinese embassy or Chinese consulate overseas;
2. two bank reference letters, advising on the credit-worthiness (original documents)
3. a brief introduction of the proposed WFOE, including office address, registered capital, business scope, estimated duration, proposed Chinese names, total investment and registered capital;
4. six photos of 2-inch size, personal profile, contact information, address of legal representative and/or individual investor; a passport copy of parent company's director, China supervisor, legal representative and/or individual investor;
5. two lease contracts (minimum 12 months), two certificates of real estate ownership, and two landlord identifications (original document)
6. four letters of authorization

If investors want to incorporate a manufacturing WFOE in China, the following documents are also needed:
1. an introduction of the proposed WFOE, including:
general business plan
estimated investment
operational structure
products and size of production
number of employees
detailed list of equipment
2. permission for land use
3. environment evaluation report
4. requirement for utilities such as power and water supply

Registration Procedures
1. name registration with State Administration of Industry and Commerce (SAIC)
2. certificate approval by Ministry of Commerce or Foreign Economical Cooperation Bureau
3. application for business license
4. official seal
5. organization code license by Technical Supervision Bureau (TSB)
6. tax registration
7. foreign-exchange registration; opening bank account; capital injection
8. capital verification and financial certificate regiatration
9. statistical license registration
10. obtaining import-export license( applicable for Trading & Manufacturing WFOE only)
11. customs registration



Home | Firm Profile | Professionals | Practice Areas | Contact Us | Join Us | News | Resources

©1983-2014 Shekou Law Firm. All Rights Reserved.